I am going to start off by saying, I dislike doing projects that involve glue, paint, flour, sugar...and pretty much any other substance other then crayons and paper. My children on the other hand, are children. They love getting dirty and diving head first into a project even if it means they are covered head to toe in glitter when they are done. I have had to learn over the last few years that every mess is clean-up-able. The memories and the fun are worth my anxiety level going through the roof for 20 minuets, it will all be ok!
So, with that thought in mind, I busted out the finger paints. They really should be called hand paints, because let me tell you, every time I bust them out, boom, first thing the entire hand goes in!
Annie dove right in! Elias followed suit and Benjamin suprised me by being rather timid. He didn't like his hands being messy and I think he thought he was doing something he should be. Every few min, he would look up at me and say" mommy, I make...a mess" It was actually pretty cute.
Elias and Annie were having their own little conversation going on over here, not sure what game they were playing but they were both having way too much fun!
I'm telling you, he was really cautious for some reason!
Not miss Annie, she is just crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment