It is almost Halloween, the leaves have almost all fallen from the trees and the air is chilly, winter is on the way. Once the snow starts falling, we will be left in an ice covered, snow covered city until the thaw of spring in March or April. It will be a very long 5-7 months to say the least. The last few days it has been in the low 40's and we have taken advantage of the "warm" weather by having our last frolics in the leaves. There isn't much to say in this post other then, I love fall and I am sad to see it go. I am very thankful that ND gave us a real fall this year and now I am onto hoping for a short winter and early spring! Enjoy seeing my kids enjoy the great outdoors!
Elias was having a bit of a meltdown. He decided to sit and pout for awhile. During the great pouting session, Benjamin thought it would be appropriate to vacuum the sidewalk...never a dull moment around here!
One last throw into the leaves for the year!
Until next fall.....
No comments:
Post a Comment