26 weeks
Pregnancy Highlights
Ok, I so totally did NOT do this on purpose! I was going through my old posts to find the format for my pregnancy update and found my 26 week update from Benjamin's pregnancy. I was wearing the same shirt and I was considerably smaller with the Benjster(left picture)! Oh boy, here comes another 10 pounder!
Ok, enough of that, onto the update
How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: According to babycenter.com BabyE is as tall as a English Hothouse Cucumber...a what?? Baby E weights up to 1.75 pounds and is 14 inches long head to heel.
Maternity Clothes: Yes Please. I love them...if you didn't figure that out by now
Gender: We have chosen not to find out! So far we are holding out, although we do have it written down in a sealed envelope. I guess I am not as worried about finding out since by looking at that belly, I won't be needing any NB sized clothes!
Movement: Lots and lots of movements recently, I have even felt those first hiccups
What I miss: Nothing really, I am working out, playing with the kids and pretty much doing what I was doing before.
Sleep: This has been tough the last few nights and I'm not really sure why, maybe its the snoring coming from my left( ahem- Brandon) or maybe its cold I am trying to fight off.
Symptoms:Nothing other than the occasional back ache
Cravings: Nothing really, I like candy but it is Easter season after all
Best Moment this week: Feeling stronger baby movements. Some of them are so big that I can see them. That is always fun!
What I am looking forward to: My next Dr. appointment to see how Baby E is measuring. My last two appointments I didn't get a fetal heart rate because I had ultrasound right before and they measured the heart beat there. I forgot to ask so I need to know so I can help predict the gender better...any wives tale I come across I use..so far its ALL pointing to girl

No comments:
Post a Comment