Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Easter Dress for Annie Part 3

I totally forgot to finish this post..oops! Oh well, it will keep my husband happy since he is complaining that I don't blog anymore, I guess he needs something to read while he is supposed to be working! Starting 3 years ago, I began making Annie's Easter dresses. This year, I took Annie to JoAnn's and she picked out the pattern and material herself! I brought it over to my moms and she kidnapped the project and made the dress. She will try to say it was because I asked her to or something  but truth is she knew she could do it better so she stole it from me, no complaints here! Anyways, I didn't really get any pictures of her in her dress from Easter since Gavin and her got in a water altercation and Annie ended up soaked and had to change almost immediately. I did, however snap a quick shot of her..isn't she cute!




And if you are dying to see what the previous two dresses looked like:

Easter 2011



Easter 2012




Let's be honest, mom's does look wayyyy better then either of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment