28 weeks
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of baby: According to babycenter.com BabyE is the size of a Chinese cabbage. Baby weighs about 2 1/4 lb and is almost 15 inches long from head to heel!
Maternity Clothes: Yes Please. I love them...if you didn't figure that out by now. I am so flippin huge that some of them are starting to not fit. After two smaller pregnancies with Annie and Benj, I got rid of all of my M maternity clothes thinking I wouldn't need them...WRONG. This baby is a heffer...or at least I am.
Gender: Still don't know, I am convinced baby is a girl but only time will tell.
Movement: ALL.THE.TIME. This baby is super active now.
What I miss: Being able to wear clothes that are not made of spandex(i.e yoga pants) My maternity clothes are not comfortable any more, sad being as I love them so much but they are just getting too small feeling. I have lots of summer dresses and such to wear...if it ever gets warm out.
Sleep: Much better this week then last, finally over the sicks!
Symptoms: Not too much, feeling good these days.
Cravings: nada
Best Moment this week: Doing the diabetes test and watching babyE squirm all over after, it was an instant sugar rush!
What I am looking forward to: Warmer weather!

No comments:
Post a Comment