Thursday, April 4, 2013

Benjamin 15 months

Wowzers, where did the last month go?!?! I can't believe it's already time to do another Benjamin update.
Stats: Benjamin has a follow up Dr. Appointment for his ongoing ear infection problem on Friday. I will get updated weight then. The last time he was at the Dr., he was only around 22 lbs. Annie and Elias are both tall skinny kids, not Mr. Benj. He is going to be our little munchkin. Mim says Benjamin looks alot like Jordan did when he was a baby and I agree, maybe he will end up being closer to Jordan's height rather than Brandon... genetics are crazy !
Benjamin wearing Annie's Jammies
 Up to This Month: I am sad to say, Benjamin has spent alot of time this month dressed up like a girl. I blame this on Kellie being home on Spring Break. If Benjamin digs through Annies drawers and pulls out pjs or an outfit, she will put him in it, it is pretty funny after all. Benjamin has been getting into Annie's hair accessories as well, so naturally when he is holding a bow I am going to put it in his hair.These pictures will be fun to bust out the first time a girl comes over!
Benjamina
Benjamin wearing Annie's jammies again, are you seeing a theme?
 Firsts: First Easter dinner, last year he was too small to enjoy the food, First Easter Egg hunt, First nap on the kitchen table. It has been a big month around here!
Enjoying a easter dinner...or waiting for it at least
Finding easter eggs
Taking a little snooze on the kitchen table, no big deal. 

 Vocabulary: Benjamin is up to sooo many new words. I will try to name them all.
MaMa, Dada, PaPa, Doe-Doe( jordan), Turtle, Bath, Backpack, Ball, Cracker, Cookie, All Done, Open, Up, Annie, Nana, Blanket, Happy Day, Fox, meow, meee, yaaa, this( as in what is this), night night, bye bye, hello,cheese, baby...I'm sure there is more but I can't think of them! Enjoy the video to see some of his words.



No comments:

Post a Comment