Yesterday we got a surprise visit from my friend Brittany and her adorable daughter Sydney! Brittney was in town for her dad's retirement and popped by to say hello. I should mention here that adorable little Sydney exists because of my amazing match making skills. Sydney dad, Ben was a ChemE classmate of mine and I set him and B up! They ended up getting married and living happily ever after. Anyways, back to the play date! Benjamin and Sydney are only a couple months apart, but he wasn't really into playing with her, Annie on the other had had a blast! She didn't waste anytime dressing little miss Sydney up as a princess and playing with her non stop! As soon, and I mean as soon and Brittany stepped out of the door to leave, Annie looked at me and said " I had so much fun! I love baby Sydney"
Annie and her new mini-princess friend
I tried getting a picture of the kids which failed. In the process of trying, Brandon gave Benjamin a camera to try to entertain him, Sydney took interest. I think these are a couple of pretty cute pictures, two peas in a pod.
A prince and his princess, so cute!
Friends and their babies.....when did WE grow up so fast!
Good times with friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment