Saturday, April 27, 2013

Elias Update

Not much going on since last month, except, Elias started gymnastics!!!! His soccer season kept getting delayed by snow and I wanted him to be in another activity other than school, so I signed him up! He is in a beginner boys class which is for 5+ year olds.  He is the youngest kid in his class but he is doing so well and he absolutely loves it. His coach, Jerry is a born natural and all the boys in the class seem to be loving it! Skill wise....well, he the worst, but he has only gone to three classes so we will give him a break on that. We plan to keep him in it as long as he is enjoying it.

Obsessions: He still loves his trains and Lego's  but now we can officially add super hero to the list! I made him and Annie capes last week and they have been playing superhero games non stop. It's great to see their imaginative play at work! The only down side with this obsession is he asks a TON of questions about each character he comes across and I have zero clue. I don't even know spider man's name( although I have since learned it is Peter Parker, who knew)


Recent Interests: Other then gymnastics, he has been really into helping out "the boys" . Now that the weather is warm, we FINALLY took down the Christmas decorations and are preparing for a garage sale. There is lots of moving, putting away, getting tools etc to be done and Elias is all about helping Daddy and Uncle Jordan. The other day he was so excited to go out and help out the guys and it made me a little sad that he was actually helpful...when did he grow up so fast!!!

Elias finally starts soccer next week and he will be finishing up preschool next month so next update should be much more interesting!


















No comments:

Post a Comment