Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

We are going to pretend that it is NOT almost a month past Halloween ok? Needless to say the last three weeks have been very very busy at the Eberhardt household. We celebrated Halloween on the 31st, All saints day on the 1st then backed up all our belongings and moved out of our house on the 2nd of November and into our new home on the 3rd. We then spent the next two weeks unpacking, painting, decorating, etc etc etc. All the while the kids still had their activities and Brandon was working SO MUCH and had class. We are finally unpacked, and almost everything is up on the walls. Many posts to come on the shenanigans of moving to come. But for now, HALLOWEEN.

Annie, along with every other girl in America, decided to be Elsa for Halloween this year. Back in June I bought all the materials to make her a dress. Well, I got the fabric cut and pinned but simply ran out of time. SO I did what any good mother would do. Amazon, two day shipping. Crisis adverted.  Elias picked the Hulk a while back any my mom found an adorable Olaf costume for Benjamin. Samuel sported the Eeyore costume that every male child has worn since Gavin.

Halloween was so long ago I don't really even remember much of what we did that day, another reason I am glad I keep up the blog, I enjoy looking back and remembering all the details of this crazy time that seems to be flying right on by! Anyways, based on the glasses Brandon is wearing and the order of pictures, I am guessing we woke up daddy, got bundled up and headed over to our well loved Neighbors to start our trick or treating festivities. After spending some time with Bob and taking our own pictures in the front yard, we headed over to Pam's house.












We visited with Pam for about 15 minuets, the kids were very excited about all the goodies she gave them and Annie even got to pick up her birthday present from Pam, which she LOVED! We left, bags full and headed to Grandma's  house.

 The kids rushed in to Grandma's house and invaded her candy bowl. We took a few pictures with her and Grandpa Jeff then it was time to head to Grammy's for pizza and trick or treating! The kids rushed through dinner and at this point I didn't even have my camera handy anymore. I didn't take any group pictures before heading out, I was frazzled from the packing at this point! Our group consisted of our four ( although we left Samuel at my mom's due to the wind) Gavin and Elias friend Chance. We hit all the houses on my parents street and the kids had a great time! We got back to grammy's headed to the car ( sneaking candy here and there of course) and drove home. We were all tired from the evenings festivities that even a sugar rush couldn't keep these kids from crashing. Halloween 2014 was in the books!







No comments:

Post a Comment