Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Sunday Funday

Fall Sundays are pretty much the same every week. We gather around the living room and watch the vikings game. After the game, we head outside for hours of outside fun until we run out of daylight and head back in for dinner. We have to soak up every last second of sunshine we can get before the long cold winter hits! Most Sunday's Brandon is sleeping until 2 or 3 due to his work schedule so the kids and I get to  hang out with Uncle Jordan! This last Sunday, Benjamin was so funny! He insisted on giving Jordan a hair cut, with a golf club mind you! He even pulled back the ear and made a trimming noise. After the big haircut, it was more leaf jumping and playing until it was time to go wake up daddy. Have I mentioned how much I love fall?






No comments:

Post a Comment