Monday, October 6, 2014

Let the Activities Begin!

Since deciding to homeschool, I suppose there is a small part of me that is worried my kids will miss hanging around lots of other kids all the time. I guess that is why I have them enrolled in way too many activities this fall! Starting the beginning of September,our weekly schedule looks a bit like this
Monday: Annie and Elias Tennis, Annie Soccer
Tuesday: Annie Gymnastics, Elias Soccer
Wednesday: Annie Ballet, Elias Gymnastics
Thursday: Annie Gymnastics,Elias Soccer
Friday: NOTHING
Saturday: Annie and Elias Soccer
Sunday: NOTHING
Brandon works full time, I homeschool and Brandon is also in school again this semester. I am happy we have our day to spend together because the evenings are chaos!!
I think I managed to take a few pictures of the kids heading off to their events for the first time.



This picture is actually from  her birthday but hey, its gymnastics still so we are rolling with it.


I don't have one of Elias from gymnastics but he is in that too!

I am so far behind in posting that soccer only has two weeks left! We are debating doing basketball, indoor soccer, swimming or nothing!



No comments:

Post a Comment