It is no secret I love taking pictures! My phone, little camera or my big guy, I love love pictures! Fall is my favorite time so it is really no wonder that I can manage to take 567 pictures of the kids just jumping through the leaves! I have a problem, this I know. Anyways, I have some cute pictures of us playing in the leaves and having a grande ole time, but first I have to show you these super funny pictures of Benjamin! Benjamin has these big brown doe eyes and the cutest personality to go along with them! I often find myself telling him "Benjamin, you are awesome" to which he replies "Ya! and you awesome too mom!" With the giant eyes and adorable personality, I find myself always trying to capture of him in a pictures showing these things off, the only catch, the kid sucks at taking a picture! I occasionally get lucky and can manage to snap one of him but most of the time I end up with ones that just make me laugh! So before I put up the good ones, enjoy my little man...
best picture ever!
As you can see, this little guy likes to follow in his big sisters footsteps, he tries to be sassy and strike a pose. Oh Benjamin, how you always seem to make me laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment