Saturday was our last full day in the cities and we intended to get all out of it that we could! We woke up and got to the outlet malls as they opened, JJ accompanied us, in a new outfit, of course. One of my first stop was the Carters store where I received a very wonderful tip. The preemie clothes fit the bitty baby and bitty twin dolls! I found several things on clearance for stocking suffers and at about $3 a piece is was a HUGE savings over the American Girl prices of $26 per outfit! So, lesson is, if you can find preemie carter clothes you like for you doll, BUY THEM! We had a very very very busy Saturday morning, we ate lunch around noon and continued shopping. I think we finally called it good around 2 ish and headed back to the hotel where Annie finally fell asleep, and stated that way for hours!!!!! Girl was tired! Nikki stayed with Annie when it was clear she was donw for the count, my mom and I rant to Ikea and I bought all the non large items and set up a picking service for the large items all in under an hour, we were good! When we got to the hotel Annie was just starting to stir, it was an impressive nap to say the least. We were supposed to go to Michelle and Chads but they had company coming over that night and Annie's marathon nap and put a damper in those plans:( I have yet to see there house, once day I will!!! We hung out around the hotel then headed to Olive Garden for diner. There was a massively long wait so Nikki and I hit up the bar while Annie and my mom hung out, thanks Aunt Nikki for the drink and Grammy for entertaining Annie, I need to get out more often with these two! We sat, ate and rolled out of the restaurant only to see we were blocked in by two cop cars and a pod of people. Not sure what happened but I think some rich lady ran into a Mexican person, like the actual person, not his car. seriously , I am pretty sure that is what happened. Anyways good ole Judi asked them all to move and they kindly obliged.
Once back at the hotel, my mom and I prepared to go pick up the Ikea stuff while Annie and Nikki went swimming, yes again, this girl loves the water!!! Good thing Aunt Nikki was nice enough to take her so often. After stuffing the car to the gills, we headed to the hotel for our last evening. We watched bedtime stories and fell asleep exhausted after a fun filled and very busy couple of days!
The next morning we loaded up the rest of our stuff, seriously it was like playing tetras in that car, said our goodbyes and headed home. Thanks for the great trip Grammy and Aunt Nikki!!!!
Annie missed her Samuel SO much and was VERY happy to see him once she got home. She read to him, sang to him, snuggled him....
And he cried:)
No comments:
Post a Comment