It has been nearly 3 weeks now since we said goodbye to 2542 S 23rd Street, and I think I just now stopped missing it( finally!). We moved into that town home with a 3 month old Elias and room to spare. We watched our family grow up in that house, all of our memories from bringing babies home to Christmas to summer fun were all in that house. We had the best neighbors, the best location for busy kids( what is a better yard then a park?!) and the best time in that house. I spent the last week before we moved doing all of our last's. Last walk around the Parkview loop, last trip to Bringewatt when we can just walk there, last trip to the courtyard etc etc. It may seem over the top but I had so many good memories at that house that I just wanted to enjoy a few more! Have fun looking at our family grow, and us age, in our first home.
Our first night in our new townhome with baby Elias
Welcome baby Annie,still enough room for all of us!
Party of 5, things were starting to feel a bit tight.
6 kids in 1400 sq ft, we were exploding out of there. I sure did love that house though!
Last walk around the parkview loop in late October
Annie helped me take some pictures of the beautiful trees that grow there. I know I know, they have trees at our new house but let me have my moment.
Good bye front yard tree. We took many a picture in front of this tree for the last 6 years.
Now...onto our forever home.
No comments:
Post a Comment