Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Now the leaves are falling!

These pictures need no introduction. We love playing outside, who doesn't ?! There isn't a whole lot better then running off energy jumping through leave on a perfect fall North Dakota day. The kids had fun, I had fun and Uncle Jordan, well, he played on  his phone between raking but we will assume he had fun too!




 Well Well look here, a picture where all 4 kids are smiling AND I didn't even have to photoshop whoop whoop! Dreams do come true

 Someone lost their very first tooth!
 Ready, set, GO!
 This pretty much describes them, look at Annie she fully committed!








 Poor Samuel, just doesn't look like an Eberhardt at all!

These two crack me up! They are just the best of friends! I told  them to smile so I could take a picture and without missing a beat, Elias picked Annie up and she went into a ball. They love each other...for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment