Saturday, October 2, 2010

TuTu Girl

For Annie's 1st Birthday her future mother in law, Cassidy made her a pretty tutu, so today we tested it out. Ann LOVED it, she play with the tulle and giggle in delight. We went out side and took some cute pictures. I realised today that I take a ridiculous amount of pictures. I just think my kids are so dang cute I can't help but snap pictures every 10 seconds! Case in point today Ann colored for the first time so I took about 8 pictures of the event. Oh well at least they will be able to look back on their childhood and relive every moment!


Annie was so excited to play with her tutu

She wasn't quite sure how to move around in it at first but she figured it out

Love being outside with my babies!!!!


Going for a little stroll down to our neighbors, Bob, Laura and puppy Oscar

Both babies are in love with their golf clubs, no walk is complete without one in each little hand


Elias practicing his golf swing

Annie is hitting the road with her golf club and sprinkler attachment

Sitting all pretty in her tutu..soccer ball in hand of course



She was over the moon happy that she got to sit at the big table and color with her big brother, she just adores him!



She had to concentrate pretty hard to make pretty lines just like brother but she did it!


Annie was very proud of her pretty picture she made for Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment