Monday, October 11, 2010

Tee shirts and Shorts in October=AWESOME

I can't believe that my children and I are still playing outside in tee shirts and shorts in mid October!! This time last year we tried to take the kids to a small pumpkin patch by our house and Ann and I couldn't even get out of the car because it was so cold. Elias was wearing his winter coat and hat. I must say I like this much better! It is so nice to be able to be outside for a couple of hours every day still. I am dreading the day when its to cold or there is 90 MPH winds(OK an exaggeration I know). Today we ran to the grocery store then did some cleaning around the ,house..with the windows open( as opposed to shut tight and the heater on). After nap we went outside and played and played. Those two kids ran all around the courtyard, they were tuckered out by the time we got home. I put some pictures up from today and one from 10-12 of last year to show you how cold it was then!


Ann playing in the leaves..in shorts!

They think trees are pretty cool


Running from one tree to another

Happy boy!


tree hugger


Annie was literally running it looked so funny her little body looked like it was going just about as fast as it could. Sweet girl





Elias running through the leaves, with his golf bag in tow of course


October 12th 2009...much different weather!







No comments:

Post a Comment