Friday, October 1, 2010
I Love Fall
I love fall!!!! The leaves are changing colors and falling, the wind is still warm but not humid the temperature is perfect not to hot and not to cold! The best thing about fall is that you can throw on a comfy pair of jeans and that perfect sweatshirt and you are ready to go, no mittens, hat, coat, snow boots...ugh I don't even want to think of how terrible getting ready to go outside will be in a couple of months. Anyways, we have been so lucky with this weather to be able to go out side every day this last week. The kids love running through the leaves and both Annie and Elias start giggling when the winds are strong. I cherish every afternoon I get to spend outside with my two little ones and I am so grateful that I get to be a stay at home mommy. Here are just two pictures from this afternoon.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment