Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Take 2

We went to a pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago but decided it was to early to pick up any pumpkins, until now! There is a little field with a bunch of pumpkins for really cheap right by our house so yesterday we went. We picked out a pumpkin for each of the kids and one for Brandon and I. The kids had fun running around and testing out all the pumpkins. There was a small playground that they liked to play on. On a side note Brandon and I also learned a very valuable parenting lesson that day: If you bring a diaper in case you NEED to do a diaper change...also bring wipes!
Annie wearing her outfit Aunnie Megan bought for her. We decided to change before we went to the pumpkin patch

Annie sitting on some hay waiting for her brother to take a picture with her


Our attempt at getting a brother-sister picture...epic fail


I tried to take a picture with Ann but she was more interested in looking at the scarecrow instead...



Elias kept knocking on the pumpkins to see which one he wanted..silly kid


Annie found her pumpkin! ps her outfit here was bought by Aunt Nikki, I got so many compliments on those boots!


Ann was so proud of herself for sliding down the slide she would clap and run away



Elias running off into the great unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment