Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Little Sioux Fans

Well is Homecoming time at UND( another reason I love fall..football!) I dressed Annie and Elias up in Sioux colors and took them with me to meet the cheer/dance team before I sent them off to the parade. When we got to the line up area of the parade the band was practicing. We grabbed a spot on the sidewalk and listened to them practice. Ann and Elias were both so well behaved!! They just sat and listened and ate their snacks. We went for a little walk around that area to see the cheer/dance teams then we headed back to the car. A year ago I could have never imagined doing something like this by myself. I know Ann is only 1 and Elias 2 but I feel like they are so old now!











Elias used to be scared of the band but he LOVED watching them ( ps he didn't eat those crackers that fell on the groud just the ones from the bowl)


Annie watching the band ( can you tell she wears cloth ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment