Thursday, October 7, 2010
Taken Care of 3 Babies....For a Day
Today I got such a treat! After months of telling my friend Cassidy that I wanted to watch her little guy I finally got the chance. Logan ( Ann's boyfriend) came over and spent the whole day with us. It was so great to see Ann have someone to play with rather then push her around( ah hem..big brother Elias). I took so many fun pictures but here is the best of them. It was such a busy day,we played all morning followed by great naps then almost 2 hours of outdoor fun!!
Annie was a little concerned about Elmo, thought he might fall back while he was dancing
Happy to be playing together
Daddy and Elias wearing their jerseys. Brandon is a huge Twins fan but they lost so he thought he would try to wear a yankee's shirt to see if that helped..it didn't
I tried my hand at raking...its really kinda hard on the arms. Elias helped me and by help I mean he kicked around the piles as I was making them.


Just sitting in some leaves
Elias decided it was time to give Logan a talking to about the rules for dating his little sister. Annie was very concerned this conversation would send Logan away since Elias is very intimidating, lucky for Annie logan didn't run away
Both my kids are addicted to toy golf clubs...gues we got Logan hooked too!

Logan and Annie playing at the park
Logan was burried in thge leaves and Elias kept running through them, Logan thought it was pretty funny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I love these pictures!! I can't thank you enough for helping us out:) Logan had lots of fun too and boy was he tired after all that fresh air!!!
ReplyDelete