Friday, October 8, 2010

My To-Do List

I have always loved fall and all the holidays it brings. From October 1st throught December the leaves are changing and falling, the snow begins to fall and there is so much festivities of every kind!! When I started having kids I would think about how fun it would be to go to a pumpkin patch or decorate christmas cookies with the kids. Well this year is the year! I have made a to-do list of all the things I want to do as a family before December 31st! In no particular order( well kinda by season)

1. Rake the leaves in the front yard and let the kids play ( Check! Did this one already)
2. Visit a pumpkin patch ( Check! Did this one already)
3. Have a fall cooking day where I bake pumpkin pies, fall cookies and some homade soups to freeze for those cold winter days
4. Carve and decorate pumpkins
5. Take the kids trick or treating all dressed up
6. Christmas cookie baking/ decorating day
7. Driving around looking at Christmas Lights
8. Build a snowman and make snow angels
9. Stay up way to late with the kids watching Claymation Christmas movies and eating popcorn
10. Bake cookies and leave them out for Santa
11. Teach Elias one Christmas Carol...any suggestions for a easy one?

Just thinking about this list makes me so excited for the next couple of months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment