Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mom, I Love You!

Well it finally happend! Today Elias rounded the corner, looked at me and said Mom, I love you. It was unprovoked and was probably the single greatest mommy momets so far!!!! I said "Elias, I love you too buddy" and he said " Are you kidding me" one of his favorite sayings. It was a precious conversation I will never forget! He talks so much now its crazy to see how his speech has really taken off. After a fun filled morning with his Mommy and sister Elias took a 2.5 hour nap!! Brandon decided to let him stay up late and watch the first round of the twins playoff game! They were so cute sitting on the couch together watching the game. I took a few pictures of it! My little man is getting so big!!


No comments:

Post a Comment