Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Throw the baby

Since my neice Skyla was very little I remember my dad playing "throw the baby" with her. The game is pretty simple you find two people and 1 baby and throw the baby from person to person. We have not come across a baby yet who doesn't love this game. We started playing it with Elias when he was 6 or 7 months old and he still loves it! As the baby gets older the throws get further apart and more fun for the little ones. I won't play with Elias anymore since I don't think I am strong enough to catch him! Brandon and Jordan were playing throw the baby with Elias and he was LOVING it. I took a couple of pictures and then a video too. Don't mind the fact that he isn't wearing pants, he went potty and was to impatient to put his pants on over his pull up!




No comments:

Post a Comment