After our latest trip to the pumpkin patch we decided it was time to finally carve the pumpkins. Uncle Jordan took on the task of carving "Eberhardt" into one, Brandon did a face on one and Elias and Annie colored on theirs. I had one extra pumpkin so Brandon drew a picture of a cat in a moon on it and I did a pretty good job of carving around the lines if I do say so myself. Ann didn't really get the whole concept of coloring on her pumpkin so she just had some snacks and I carved hers. Elias LOVED coloring with markers all over his, it got so messy I had to wash it off and let him start over. It was a fun filled hour and another check off of my to-do list! 

Uncle Jordan working hard on his pumpkin
You should have given them knives. They didn't carve anything. You have to leave it on your to-do list.
ReplyDelete