Wednesday, October 7, 2015

September Cell Phone Pics

 So this first one isn't technically a cell phone picture but it really encompasses the essence of Amber. We were going outside to take my 28week bump update and Brandon kept taking sooo many random pictures so I turned around and flashed him this look. Brandon and I both agree, this is the way me and  my sunny disposition usually look:)

 Homeschool was in full swing in September, but with so many beautiful days we took advantage and did school work outside....alot!
 Mid day bike ride with dad? No problem when you are homeschooled :)
 Samuels favorite go to activity during the day
 Movie night!! We usually had one once a week complete with popcorn nom nom.
 Made plans to grill, down pour started, so what did we do? Moved the grill under the tree of course!
 Brandon was SO proud of his watermelon this year! Elias even ate a bunch said it was much better then the stuff from the store.
 Grandma picked Annie up and took her on a long bike ride, the kids really got into bike riding this summer
 Annie modeling my first knitting project of the winter season, "thin blue line" scarf. 
 So we tried to get out of the house often for recess, on this particular day, Brandon had some work to do so we headed to the park. One of the kids asked if they could take a picture like they did when Samuel was a baby, the result(on my phone starring into blazing sun) was priceless! I think I like this better than the original!
 Brandon grading his first set of papers
 Annie looking rather traumatized after shots.
 Elias showing off his mad basketball skills. He isn't the most talented kid, but I am proud to say he has a great attitude and I have yet to see him cheat at any game where he is "out". PS, parents, teach your kids not to cheat, seriously, its not the end of the world to not win every lame game there is,character is so much more important. If you get out,just sit. seriously. Rant over. 
Annie gearing up for her 4th year of ballet!

No comments:

Post a Comment