32 weeks
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Size of baby: According to babycenter.com Baby weighs as much as a jicama. BabyE weighs 3 3/4 pounds. (Length: about 16 3/4 inches, head to heel.)
Maternity Clothes: Yes, I am huge, I wear normal workout clothes but I mostly walk or do T-25 at home so who cares how not attractive it looks.
Gender: Boy Boy Boy Boy, 4th Boy!
Weight Gain: 25 lbs so far. I think I should be on track for my lowest weight gain in a pregnancy so far. I'm sure I will still have a 9 lb kid, cause that is just how I roll. There is always time for BK to bring back cheesy tots and for me to put on another 20lbs though:)
Weight Gain: 25 lbs so far. I think I should be on track for my lowest weight gain in a pregnancy so far. I'm sure I will still have a 9 lb kid, cause that is just how I roll. There is always time for BK to bring back cheesy tots and for me to put on another 20lbs though:)
Movement: So Much! Those heels and elbows are starting to hurt! I think he had finally flipped to not being breech and those heels...oh they tickle and hurt all at the same time!
What I miss: The ease of everyday motherhood/teacher tasks. Everything from picking up toys to helping kids with school work is just a bit harder when your body is being taken over by a tiny human.
Sleep: Awful, so so so so awful. Brandon snores like so so so loud. I hope he reads this and feels bad IM NOT GETTING ANY SLEEP STOP SNORING!!!!!!!!!!!!! When he works, I sleep like a baby. Its the first time in my life I prefer his work nights. STOP SNORING STOP STOP STOP!!!!!!( Can you tell I am going insane from the SNORING!!!)
Symptoms: So So So many braxton hicks contractions
Cravings: Nothing actually...nope, nothing
Cravings: Nothing actually...nope, nothing
Best Moment this week: Feeling all those little kicks, punches and twists, also having Benjamin really get into talking to the baby, he is too cute.
What I am looking forward to: Finish house organizing and get baby stuff set up and ready. Oh and for Annie to finally meet this baby. She is so in love already!
No comments:
Post a Comment