It's time for another addition of silly kids, the things these kids say never gets old!
*Picture this: Annie running around our living room with her long hair flowing in the wind that is being created by her full speed pace, her butterfly next flinging back and forth and she is screaming at the top of her lungs and rather slow and drawn out " I JUUSSTT FAARRRTTTEEEDDD (I just farted)" She stops after making this statement, runs over to me, brushes her long locks out of her eyes, bats her eyelashes and says" mommy you look wonderful" then goes back to running.
*Annie was waiting patiently to leave the house to go to the park she looks at me says"Mommy putting braces on Elias, Elias sleeping, Daddy pooping"
*Elias wants to be just like his big cousin Gavin who is almost 7. After an evening at my parents I was putting the kids to bed when Elias yells as I was walking out " MOMMY!" I responded Yes Elias, Then he said " Maybe tomorrow I can be 7?? Today I am just 4"
*While we were driving over to my parents house to drop something off elias really wanted to stay and this was the conversation we had
Elias "Can you as papa if I can stay"
Mommy " papa isn't home "
Elias" What about Grammy"
Mommy" No honey we are just dropping something off"
Elias" So you aren't going to as no one??? AWWW man!"
* Elias has problems sharing his beloved trains with anyone. He is constantly hearing about how he needs to share his trains with his friends who come over to play. The other night after soccer practice he goes up to his friend Chance and says" Chance, tomorrow I go over to your house, Ok? You share your trains" then he walked home..silly kid
*We have been reading bible stories before bed latley and Elias was reading a story with Peter
Elias" Is that Peter?"
Daddy"yes that is Peter"
Elias " He looks like spiderman!"
I love my kids, they continue to keep my life entertaining!


No comments:
Post a Comment