Weight: I had him into the Dr. About a week ago and he was 14lbs 7 oz
Hair color- Dark brown and it is really growing now, he even has a few really long strands
Eye Color- A beautiful shade of brown if I do say so myself
Sleep- Usually pretty good. He has his final feeding around 8pm and falls immediately asleep.He will sleep until anywhere from 3-7am. If he wakes up at 3,4 or 5 he eats and goes right back to sleep until 8 or so. If he sleeps until 6 or later he is usually up for a couple of hours before his morning nap. He is still taking about 3 naps a day.
Eating- Never misses a meal! He is a good little eater
Daily routine- Things have been kinda crazy lately so I haven't been able to keep him on as tight of a schedule as I prefer but he wakes up for the day around 6-8am. He takes a short cat nap around 9ish and lately has been napping over the kids nap which has been wonderful. He is awake almost all afternoon and takes a evening snooze right after dinner. He wakes up for an hour or so, has his night cap and is off to bed around 8pm
Firsts: Sleeping through the WHOLE night!! 10 hours on April 2nd
Rolling over from back to front, April 3rd
First time meeting Grandpa-April 1st
First real giggle-Sometime in mid March. His giggles are so cute, I need to catch them on camera soon
Rolling over from back to front, April 3rd
First time meeting Grandpa-April 1st
First real giggle-Sometime in mid March. His giggles are so cute, I need to catch them on camera soon
What we are looking foward to: Waking up and seeing his little grin. I know this month will be a big month, more rolling over and we are going to bust out the jumparoo for him to go crazy in. We are ready to pack away the baby chair and swing and I have to admit I am not sad about it. I am ready for this fun next phase.
In case you haven't noticed, instead of doing professional pictures I have decided to take pictures of Benjamin in a different cloth diaper each month. So far I have done newborn,6 weeks, 2 and 3 months. We haven't done professional pictures for any of our kids so no need to start now. I thought this would be a fun way to watch him grow and plug my cloth diaper obsession at the same time!
No comments:
Post a Comment