Well the long awaited move has finally happened! My sister and nephew fly in on Wednesday and my parents pulled into town on Saturday...not a moment to soon. Excuse me while I side track.
I spent Friday hanging out with my babies and around 3 I went to close on my parents house. After, I picked up the family and we went to check out the new place and play hide and seek. I started to feel really sick and came home and took a nap. By 8 I started getting sick..really sick. I will spare all the details but needless to say Brandon called in sick and I ended up in the ER with an IV and anti-nausea medicine. Saturday my parents got to town around 12:30 and pretty much watched my kids all day while I wallowed in misery. I let Brandon go to work that night but by Sunday morning I was a hurting unit again. I rested while my parents took care of the babies but around 8 I started throwing up again. Brandon went to work and my dad took me to the ER while Skyla and my mom hung out at my house until we got home(at 1 am!). Another round of IV and medicine and home I went, this time with a prescription for some anti nausea medicine. Its Tuesday now and I still feel like crap but at least the throwing up is behind me for now....so I hope, I really do not feel like another 3 hour stint in the ER.
So while I am very very happy my parents are here I haven't even really been able to enjoy it since I have spent the majority of time being sick and crabby. Hopefully things will start to look up soon, the good news is the stomach bug is a wonderful way to shed some of that extra baby weight!
Anyways, my parents stuff arrived today and they are busy unpacking. We will probably invade their house tonight for the traditional moving day pizza dinner meal that I grew accustomed to growing up in a always moving military family. I have been so sick I haven't even had time to take pictures, that is so unlike me! This weekend should be a fun one, Brandon has time off and we are having 2 Easter celebrations, one with each family. This will be my first holiday with my family since Thanksgiving of 2006 and my first Easter since April of 2000!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment