Sunday marked the first Easter I have spent with my parents in 12 years! Brandon had to work so we hung out at home with Uncle Jordan until after Daddy and the babies got up from naps. We headed over to my parents house around 2:30 and the playing began. Annie and Elias love playing with Gavin and Skyla and they really love exploring the new house and of course all those new toys!One of the kids favorite thing to do is go down into skyla's music room which consists of 7 guitars, drums, microphones and amps and have their own concert. The kids played for a couple of hours before diving into a delicious meal, and yes I had two bites of meat. After dinner it was more play time followed by desert! Elias didn't eat much of his dinner but he sure did go to town on his Chocolate mouse cake and ice cream. It was getting close to bath and bed time but before we left the kids skyla and I had one more jam session to some great tunes. It is so wonderful being able to spend time with my family again and I know the kids just love having cousins in town to play with.
Grammy and her girlCHEESE who likes cake...we do!
My first picture with my mom since she moved back to town
Grandpa trying to get Benjamin to love the TV as much as he does
Not much has changed since I lived at home, Dad napping with babies
Benjamin and his grandparents
Cousin Skyla giving the kids easter treats
Auntie Melissa braiding Annie's hair
No comments:
Post a Comment