It has officially been a year since I started making clothes for Annie! I started of sweing by making Annie a "simple" dress. It only took forever a couple of hours so I decided I was skilled enough to attempt a fancier dress. The night before Easter I went to town to make her an Easter dress. It was horrible, a pain in my butt and I stayed up all night to finish it but from the outside it was pretty cute(just don't look at the inside,that is a hot mess). Fast foward a year, I have come a long way in my sewing and once again I decided to make her a Easter dress for this year. I started a few weeks in advanced since I have a newborn at home, and time is precious. I got down to the wire again but was able to finish the dress the night before Easter. It is better then last years and required a lot less seam ripping so ya me!
Last year's dress
My little Annie Kat last year at Easter
This year's dress
My Annie Kat this year, look at how much her hair has grown!
No comments:
Post a Comment