Tuesday, November 26, 2013

New Toys

It isn't often that I desire a new "toy", it is even less often that I get said desired toy. Well back in May I got my long desired DSLR camera, then this year for my birthday, I was special enough to get a new lens for it( thanks mom!) I am really not into all things electronic like a lot of people. I don't really care about how old my phone is, I never got into the whole video game thing and I am one of the few Americans who don't own an i-pad ( gasp!!). However, I am very much in love with my camera! Really though, what mom isn't obsessed with taking a thousand pictures of their sweet little ones every day?! I haven't had much time to play around with it, but I have taken a few pictures here and there, look how crisp they are!




I love the pictures I am able to take indoors, but  I can't wait for spring to get outside and really be able to go crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment