Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 34 Weeks
Size of baby: According to babycenter.com : Baby weighs as much as a cantaloupe about 4 3/4 pounds. (Length: almost 18 inches, head to heel.)
Maternity Clothes: Yes, and some of them are already snug, gotta love the last month!
Gender: Boy
Movement: So Much! All the kids and daddy have felt baby boy's moves. I am surprised he still has as much room as he seems to have. Perhaps not a mammoth sized baby after all?
What I miss: Things not being difficult or painful.My back is really giving me problems and my coat won't zip. Life is rough.
Sleep: Not really, I wake up in lots of pain every time I change positions. My back is in rough shape! I really need to go to the chiro but it won't do much good since my ligaments are the problem.
Symptoms: Oh lets see, massive heartburn almost everyday and some pretty crappy back pain, no sleep, but all manageable and worth it:)
Cravings: sleep....lots of it.
Best Moment this week: FINISHING THE NURSERY!!!!
What I am looking forward to: I am having another ultrasound at 36 weeks. I am excited to see baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment