October was a busy and fun month!Here are the cell phone pics
This is most of the kids on our street during the block party. There are 4 moms pregnant right now, so next year there will be even more!!! We don't live on that big of a street either. If there was a most kids/block contest, I truly think ours would win!
Annie sporting her new leo for gymnastics. It reminded me of one I had when I was in middle school. We look alike me thinks.
As the weather started to turn chilly, Samuel had a fun time helping me try on all the winter gear and figure out what fit.
Samuel has taken a recent deep loving to Kellie. He sleeps with a picture of her now too, he is a sill boy.
Family selfie before the big guys headed to Duluth.
But first... an awesome box from Aunt Nikki!
OK, now the guys are ready to head out
We cleaned up the back yard and got ready for the winter, Samuel got really really dirty and I let it happened. When dad is away, mom must let the boy play.
A couple of pictures from our home school group pumpkin patch field trip
Benjamin colored all over his face. I asked how he thought he looked. His response," Like a cracker with the biggest backpack, SEE!" He is so so silly.
One last neighborhood movie night. This time, inside out AND a fire!
I went into project mode this month! In addition to make a million saint costumes, we recovered the dining room chairs, installed and rearranged the carseats and organized the front closet.
Annie taking a special coffee date with daddy
Costume day at ballet.
My two biggest trick or treaters!
No comments:
Post a Comment