Another successful Thanksgiving is in the books! Brandon worked the night before and slept most of Thanksgiving day away. The kids and I cleaned up the house, watched the Thanksgiving Day Parade on TV and did some Thanksgiving crafts. Uncle Jordan was over and he helped Elias learn how to play Brandon's OLD Nintendo DS. It was a very calm and relaxing first part of the day.
We planned to eat around 5 at my mom's so Brandon could sleep and Melissa could eat with us as well, she worked until 5. It was a smaller crowd than normal, I think there was only 15 of us, usually we are pushing 30! It was once again nice to have both Brandon and my family in one spot for Thanksgiving, lots of extra hands to help feed and chase kids!
We headed over, played for a bit and got right to eating! Once again, my mom did not disappoint! She made amazing food and we all went home with stuffed bellies and lots of leftovers!
With 4 kids being terribly busy running here there and everywhere, I totally failed on picture taking this year. I didn't even manage to get a family one, oh well, I take enough pictures every other day during the year I suppose. Here are the very limited few I managed to take.
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with family fun and good food!
No comments:
Post a Comment