Christmas Morning!!!!
The kids woke up bright and early and ran to the living room to await a very groggy mom and dad. Once there, coffee in hand and camera set up, the kids tore into the stockings. They got some candy, tooth brush, tooth paste and a small blind bag toy. I am really trying to cut down on trinkets so thankfully the practical tooth care items were a big hit!
Much to the kids annoyance, I made them a few group pictures before we headed off to Grandmas. After I managed to get them all looking at the camera, we were off to Grandmas house!
We ate a very delicious breakfast, made the kids wait while we cleaned up then got to the main event. The kids had an awesome time opening gifts and I got some awesome pictures. Samuel wins the award for best picture face. Try not to laugh out loud when you see it!
After the gifts were tore open, they wasted no time playing with them! The kids were having too much fun when, for the 2nd year IN A ROW , I realized I forgot to take the ham out of the freezer to thaw! I don't remember who, but someone ran home to save Christmas dinner, phew.
A few more family photos and of course some more play time, and it was time to head back home to get ready for our last Christmas celebration, our own!
No comments:
Post a Comment