Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Nicholas 4 Months

Nicholas 4 Months 

Weight: He hasn't had his 4 month appointment yet but I had him to check his ears and he was 14 lbs 5 oz

Hair color- This one is a mystery. I still think its going to be red. He had a head full of hair and he has lost the vast majority of it now. He has some pretty sweet thinning and a great receding hairline to go with it.

Eye Color- Blue, just like his big brother Sammy


Sleep- Sleep was great earlier this month. He was sleeping 8-10 hours in a stretch. He has had some fluid in his ears that really bothers him and the 4 month sleep regression is kicking in so its been less than ideal. he is still doing a 5-6 hour stretch at night and some solid naps during the day.

Eating- Eats every 2 hours. He is a super quick eater so I won't complain too much.


Daily routine-Up anytime between 7 and 9 depending on how loud the kids are in the morning. If he is up at 7 he takes a nap around 9. Nicholas then sticks to a pretty eat every two hours followed by a nap schedule. There is pooping and playing mixed in but he is a cat napper and cluster feeder for sure. I am looking forward this month to establishing his sleep schedule. I ordered a zipadee sleep sack so I am eager to try that out as well!

Firsts: Rolled over from back to front AND front to back

Time in the jumper!

First visit to the chiropractor


What we are looking forward to: More rolling and the introduction to solids! He loves to watch us eat, I think he will be very excited when he finally gets some for himself.

Message to Nicholas: Nicholas my boy, you are THE HAPPIEST baby EVER!!!! You have only been fussy a handful of times and all were because of your ears. A few visits to the chiropractor and you are back to being happy as a lark. I don't know what I did to get such an easy going happy baby but I thank God for you! You have zero problem being held by your siblings and you really enjoy your reading time with Annie and Elias each day( and I enjoy the free hands) You love your baby carrier/wrap and will stay in it as long as I want you to. You love everyone you meet and are pretty easy to get a smile out of. You are awesome.







No comments:

Post a Comment