Monday, May 25, 2015

Sick Sick Sick

If you are wondering why my blog has been neglected, it can be summed up in two words. Sick and Activities. The kids were busy with the end of the year activities, performances, recitals etc etc etc. After that week was said and done, apparently so were their bodies. In the last three weeks we have dealt with 3 ears infected, 8 pink eye's, 3 nasty nasty stay up all night coughing kids, countless runny noses, vomit from said nasty cough and fevers from a mild 100-103!! That was just on the kid side! Of course the kids weren't' all sick at the same time so it has been almost three full weeks of the sickies! In addition to all that fun, Brandon and I both got "colds" and I ended up in the ER and then in bed for three days due to some mysterious illness that I am still convinced is from my tick bite but there is no evidence to support that. It was chalked up to unknown causes. Awesome. We are finally on the mend, well some of us, as I type this, I turned around to see my 7 year old cuddled under a blanket and asleep, at 2:30 in the afternoon...guess he is still on the sick list. Ugh, anyways this has been brutal but the weather is nice again and we can clean and air out all of these germs. As much as I love snuggles from sick kids, I am ready to have my energetic babies back. Anyways, now you know where I have been.
Sick baby #4, passed out rosy cheeks at 10 am. Poor kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment