Thursday, May 14, 2015

April Cell Phone Pictures

 It is almost the middle of May so I figured it was about time to unload my cell phone pics! Anyone else think the " You do not have enough storage" message from their iphone is annoying?! 
Anyways, without further ado, here are the April happenings, there aren't as many as usual. There was  lots of little illness( double ear infections, pink eye etc etc) that just never seemed to end!
Annie and I in our matching Easter outfits. I have made her dress every year and wasn't going to until Good Friday, then I felt guilty about ruining the tradition so I whipped up these little numbers. Next year I will get back to making an actual dress, but hey, at least I kept the tradition!

 A friend of mine has a son who is almost out of elementary school. He was cleaning out his old toys and gave us a HUGE bag of dinosaurs, LEGOS and books! The boys were all in heaven playing with them!!!
 I found some of the neighborhood kids playing sardines in our yard.
 Annie and Samuel at Kelly park. Its a bit further of a walk then Bringewatt but still totally doable!


 Annie and Elias can now both officially ride their bikes without training wheels. Yes, that is right, at the ripe age of 7 Elias is on the go! Well kinda...they can both do the straight a ways and Annie can go up and down driveways but Elias is mentally preparing himself for that challenge.  
 Aunt Nikki sent another box! Anyone else think its adorable how excited Samuel was when he found the suckers!!!

After opening the box from Aunt Nikki, Annie was feeling nostalgic about our girls trip  and went to snuggle JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment