The same week Annie had her mini-meet, she also had her ballet recital! Annie had a picture day, a rehearsal day and of course the actual recital!
Annie is in Pre-Tech II this year so she has 2 routines and 2 outfits! They wore their yellow costumes to pictures, which I am so happy about because I simply love them! Seriously, look how cute!
Pictures and rehearsals went great, and before we knew it, it was time for the big show. I always volunteer to be downstairs with the dancers because 1. someone has to do it and 2. I just know Annie feels more comfortable having her mom around( at this age at least!) I always buy the dvd so I can see the routines after. Annie and I( and a bajallion other dancers and moms) hung out and before we knew it , we were up! The girls did their first routine, grabbed some water, changed and once again it was time to dance once more! The night flew by and all the dancers did wonderful.
We were starving girls when it was all done and I treated Annie to her first trip to the Red Pepper. I don't think she is my child because she wasn't a huge fan of the white sauce, what the what!! Oh well, more for me! Annie's third year of dance, officially in the books!
Getting ready for picture day!
Annie and Miss Leigha. Leigha was a dancer( and captian) of the UND dance team while I was there. I love knowing Annie's teachers know their stuff, and are wonderful people to boot!
Rehearsal time!
Annie teacher Miss Laura was also a former UND dancer. She is amazing for running these 18 girls on stage by herself. Rehearsal went great.
My little sassy Annie all ready for the big dance!
Some of Annie's class getting ready to take the stage.
The picture is blurry, but this is Annie and her friend Mikayla, who is in a different class but was in the same waiting area as her class.
On deck!
Me and my ballerina!
No comments:
Post a Comment