Monday, April 25, 2011

Pre-Easter Family Fun

As I mentioned in the last post Brandon has been working a TON recently and with the rainy weather we have been stuck inside and I think the kids( and maybe me) are starting to go a little crazy. Early in the week I was doing a little laundry and I turned around to see little miss Annie in the dryer playing and giggling. After she was done she climbed out and scurried off. I kept folding the laundry and all of a sudden I hear "ANNIE get down, get down ANNIE" and Elias came running around the corner to tattle on his sister. She had climbed INTO the sink. I should also mention that about 2 weeks ago she climbed into the toilet and was standing in it up to her knees..we bought the toiled lock that night! Annie is also really into walking in big people shoes and for some reason she LOVES Kellie's shoes. Well on this particular day Kellie wore 4 inch heeled boots! That was a sight to see, I will say my little Diva did manage to take a few steps before she took them off and traded them for a nice pair of flats. Anyways like I said the kids were going crazy so we decided it was time to decorate Easter eggs! The kids didn't really help..well I guess Elias did if you consider coloring on eggs with a orange crayon then throwing them into dye cups helping:) It was fun anyways!


Annie practicing her walking in heels
Annie walking in Kellie's boots

Annie playing in the dryer


Annie in the sink


Mommy and the babies dying easter eggs



The hot mess known as Annie...I have ZERO idea what she was attempting to do with her egg and crackers


Elias carefully coloring his egg



Kellie and Uncle Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment