Wednesday, April 20, 2011
HOP!
The last couple of weeks Brandon has been working/doing school work a LOT, so it was a very nice surprise when he walked in the door yesterday at 12:30 after working only a half a day. We decided to take advantage of his time off by doing something fun as a family. Brandon called Uncle Jordan and he was able to give us a private showing of the movie HOP at 3. We packed up armed with popcorn, teddy grams and water and headed out. We grabbed a couple boosters for the kids and sat mommy Elias Daddy Annie Kellie it was the perfect setup. Uncle Jordan started the movies and only put kid-friendly previews..the kids were instantly in love. The movie was the perfect length only about 90 min and the babies sat content for the first 50 or so. They spent the rest of the movie running up and down the theater, playing cute games that only each other understood. I have to admit the adults were so into the movie we didn't pay much attention to them we knew they were contained and safe so we just sat back and enjoyed the movie. It was a very cute really good movie!! I highly recommend it. Anyways here are some pictures from our awesome outing. I should include that I did NOT want to go, I begged Brandon to let me stay home and clean but I am very glad he dragged me out!
Daddy and the babies watching previews
Elias and his sweet movie set up. Booster seat with personal cup holder for his water, his own bag of popcorn and his dinasoar toy..what a life!
Another failed attempt at a good Eberhardt family photo....*sigh*
Annie pointing out the previews to daddy
Mommy and the babies watching HOP
Kellie spending her 22nd birthday with the Eberhardts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did they get new chairs?
ReplyDelete