Saturday, April 9, 2011

Elias and his guitar

For Elias' birthday we bought him a wooden guitar made for a little kid. It has strings that can be tuned and changed if he breaks them(too bad Brandon and I have zero idea how to tune a guitar.) Elias absolutley loves his guitar. he likes to listen to the Camp Rock soundtrack and jam out. We are not attempting to teach him anything about the guitar other then how to make noise without breaking the strings, so far so good. Here are some pictures of him and his beloved guitar.
Elias running around singing to Camp Rock I caught him jammin out and he giggled in embarrassment Elias is running through the house in his underware, no pants, my shoes and of course his guitar.



This video gets a little long but I didn't edit is because at the end you can see Annie climbing on the couch like a crazy person and start to stand on her head. I thought it was to classic to edit out.

No comments:

Post a Comment