This year for Elias' birthday, Aunt Nikki sent him a really cool rocket launcher! We had to wait for a nice day to test it out, but when we finally were able to, the kids has SO much fun! Ok, so did the adults. We all took turns seeing who could launch it the highest, I still stand by that I won. Rockets got stuck in trees, on the roof and in neighbors yard. I can't tell you how many times a day I have to hear Benjamin ask to play the "stepping game" he loves this toy!!!!
As much as we love this toy I do have one negative observation. There is a self assemble Tee that the rocket launcher sits on. It is made of plastic and the three pieces fit together like a little puzzle. It is hard to get the three pieces to have a tight fit and even when you do, the weight of the rocket holder often causes the tee to tip over. However, with that being said, my 3 year old can make it work and knows how to stand it back up when it falls over so as long as the tee stays put together, we are still good. The toy gets brought out every single time we are outside and it is a magnet for kids, we always have at least 3 or 4 wanting to see how far they can get it! Thanks for the gift Aunt Nikki!
No comments:
Post a Comment