Friday, April 10, 2015

Brandon's Cell Phone Pics

As I previously mentioned, Brandon finally got his pictures off his phone. Here they are with captions below. I think my favorite of the batch is the second one down. Enjoy!

 This is a picture from one and Annie and her Daddy's many dates. They went to Grandma Butterwicks and Annie got a waffle the size of her head.
 Ah, yes this picture. So. Brandon bought this stellar hat from good ole wally world. He came home and he was SO happy and Jordan and I immediately started laughing. He looks like the "Have you seen my baseball" guy from Something About Mary. Brandon used it for a few days but the peer pressure and teasing was too much for him and he retired it to the back of the closet. PS, thanks for leaving this on your phone:)
 Brandon trying to look tough while wearing gloves and a crown
 The kids were "fixing" Grandma's toilet , pretty intense stuff going on.

 Poor Sammy fell asleep on the couch, poor guy wasn't feeling great and just couldn't go on.
 Four babies in one twin size bed!
 We had a warm snow day awhile back to Brandon took Annie sledding during nap (Elias was battling a cold and didn't want to go). They were the only ones on the hill and had just the best time.

My mean husband made me climb up on the roof to get some darts that flew up from an awesome toy we have . I used to be a cheerleader and am not scared of heights, however, this was NOT fun. I have a new found respect for roofers...scary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment