Daddy-Princess Ball day was a busy day at our house. We started off the morning with a family outing to the CanadInn for Elias' birthday celebration. The older 3 also had plans that night( with Brandon) to have a sleepover at Uncle Jordan's. I was a little worried that Annie would be too worn out to enjoy herself, but of course, I was wrong.
While at the birthday party, Annie invited Anna over to help her with her makeup, because apparently we have reached that step in our young life. Anna brought over her caboodle( anyone else have one when they were young?!) We did both the girls makeup and I curled both of their hair. They both had a lot of fun! I snapped
One of these years, I will get Brandon to write the post about this, but I always wait and wait and he never gets around to it, too bad he is pretty funny and can spell and use grammar much better than myself:)
I know there was laughter, fun, dancing and of course her buddy Ana to hang out with! Ana's mom even made the girls and their dates matching corsages, and they were beautiful! I am so shocked Brandon didn't take a picture of them. Annie got to meet a real princess aka Miss Teen North Dakota and had fun dancing the night away and eating candy. Annie's number didn't get called again this year ( for a door prize) so another trip to valley was apparently in order, you know because enough junk food hadn't been consumed.
The happy couple met the rest of the boys at Uncle Jordans for a fun filled night!
Annie loves her daddy so very much she looks forward to this night all year! Brandon says he will keep doing this until she doesn't want to anymore, any guesses on how old that will be?


No comments:
Post a Comment