Monday, July 12, 2010

Potty Time

Well today was the big day! For several weeks I had been asking Elias if he was ready to "put his pee pee in the potty" The day before I left for Chicago he said "OKayy OKayy" I decided to wait until I got back to start. After careful thought I decided to skip pull ups and go stright for the big boy pants. I have heard lots of success stories that using the real deal helps train them faster. All I have to say was it was a messy but huge success. He went pee pee twice and poo poo once all in his first day! Yes we did have a few accidents but I was expecting that and had thankfull we have hard wood floor:) Could only one child in diapers be in my future??
 watching Max and Ruby eating a treat on the potty
Annie felt very left out so Kellie put bears CLEAN big boy underware on her head :)

A little color time on the pot never hurt anyone


No comments:

Post a Comment