I have a bunch of random pictures this last week or so of the kids being really goofy so I figured I would share them. The first few are of Ann and Elias taking a bath. Apparently they both like chewing on their bath toys!. The next couple are of Elias being so silly. He really wanted to go in Ann's bouncer so one day I finally put him in there and both he and Ann thought it was
HILARIOUS!! He was way to tall for it of course but we all got a good laugh at how silly he looked in there but boy did he enjoy it. The next are of Ann and Elias drinking out of a gallon water bottle. The kids love water and like to drink it out of big people cups so usually they try to steal our glasses but I had this filled up and they of
course had to drink out of that. Then the rest of the pictures are just of Annie and Bear outside. We go outside at least once a day usually 2 or 3 times so I always seem to be taking pictures.

Annie and Elias chewing on some bath basketballs. Great minds think alike I guess!

Daddy spraying his Annie Kat...she loves it!

Annie and Elias both enjoying how silly Elias looks in the jumper!

Elias getting ready to give his favorite sister a kiss

Silly Bear in Annie's Jumper

Annie was just a little thirsty

Bear needed some yummy water

Elias on the swings

Elias and Annie on the swings

Elias practicing his golfing

Elias walking Annie to their golfing spot

Working on his golf club twirling

Annie playing in the sprinkler

Girl on the move, it was hot and she wanted to be in the water!
No comments:
Post a Comment